161 Frabcois, Kriton

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon May 29 17:09:18 CEST 2000

Hello

> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_Willot?
Your name looks strange Francois:-)

> - Ataaaaack (or À l'Attaque !!! in French); 12p., with Scrooge,
Donald,
> Soapy,
I was told once, here I believe that the pig villain and Soapy are two
different charecters. Is this one or the other? They would both have
reason to ... have a fox trap on the end... :-) Don?

> Storycode is F PM 00201.
The c that I see after that code, what might that be? a short for
comic?

> - the crown of Genghis Khan by Barks
> - Hero of the Dike by Barks
> - The Mines of King Salomon by Barks
> - Duck Out Of Luck by Barks
> - Taliaferro dailies
> - a Barks one pager
It really is a great selection IMO.

Kriton Kyrimis
Thanks for telling about the new Komix. It sounds as a very nice issue.
I wonder if the Eldorado-story is published as the two or one-part
version?! ;-)
I'll want to see that cover tonight.