Disney Comics

jehan zitawi jehanzitawi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 02:12:42 CET 2000

Dear all,
I am a PhD student at UMIST (Manchester Uinversity of Science and
Technology). My research is on the translation of comic (especially Disney
comics) from English into Arabic.
I have more than 150 Disney comics (Arabic ones which are actually a mere
translation of English Disney comics). I wonder if you can help me in
finding their originals, the English ones!!
I may scane the first page of each comics and send them as an attachement.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Jehan Zitawi (Ms)