The Incredible Shrinking Tightwad

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Fri Nov 3 12:33:06 CET 2000

APOSTOLIS:

> Komix # 150 will publish the first full original edition of the "Incredible
> Shrinking Tightwad" in the world! :-)

I saw this claim, too, but I can't help feeling that it is mistaken,
as Gladstone's censored version is hardly the only one in the world.
Perhaps they'll be printing the story in two parts, so that they can use
both the uncensored version and the extra page that Don made to convert
the story into a two-parter. They might be considering this as the "full"
version, but it is hardly the original one.

I would tend towards the claim being mistaken, as they often mention
the Gladstone version of a story as the original publication of many of
Don's stories, even though these stories had been commissioned by Egmont
and were printed before Gladstone could get a chance to print them.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Some people have brains and some haven't! I've got some and use 'em for
 something else besides using 'em for a rattle in muh head!"
-----