The Shrinking Tightwad again...

Apostolis Trikourakis komix43 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:27:22 CET 2000

Don Rosa wrote:

>>>On the other hand, KOMIX always does a superb job in *all* these
>>>departments, so I look forward to their use of the story as the first
NICE
>>>full version. I hope.

I'm sure that Komix will publish the *correct* edition - as always :-) - in
1-part. Those people from Komix are always doing a superb job with your
stories! They will also put an article with the tittle "Barks and Rosa's
Little World (Microcosmos)". The only story of you which was in parts was
the "Life and Times" story.
Finally, I'm translating the text from "Next Issue of Komix":
"A world's exclusiveness! The Incredible Shrinking Tightwad: The amazing Don
Rosa's story for first time in its original, full version for a magazine!
After an accident, U.$ is been shrank and he discovers that his bin is full
of dangers, more dangerous than the Yukon's glaciers..."
Which page is the *extra* one? The 25th?
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix43 at hotmail.com & komix at compulink.gr
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage