digest #313

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Thu Nov 9 14:56:52 CET 2000

> From: "Oyvind J. Karstad"
> Don Rosa:
> What are you working on now?

> From: "Apostolis Trikourakis"
> As I know, Don is working on the new "Life and Times" chapter, which is
> taking place in Panama, 1902

I'm slow, but not *that* slow! I finished that story about a month ago,
before I left on my German tour.
This week I'm working on private commissions and today I am finishing a
pin-up for PICSOU for that "Lo$" story about Panama 1906 (not 1902) which I
did for France. Next I need to design another special cover for AKU ANKKA
for when they use my "Attaaaaack!" story in the #1/2001 issue. Only then
will I try to figure out what my next story will be, but I guess it will be
something for Egmont.