Gattino

Sandven, Halvor halvor.sandven at dnb.no
Wed Nov 15 13:05:15 CET 2000

Hello!

In the last number of the norwegian weekly, there was a story about Donald
getting a visit by a "living brain", and him trying to make money out of
this creature (D 99201). At the first look at this story I thought the art
was by Branca, but it was done by a woman named Wanda Gattino (and written
by Janet Gilbert). I have never seen her art before, but it looked quite
promising (and very much like Branca). Looking in the INDUCKS, I find just
one other story by this woman. This is 'Sub-Sub-Zero' (D98080), and here she
is the writer, together with Branca (who also is the artist). I remember I
noticed this story, because I couldn't remember having seen Branca credited
as a writer before. Does anyone have some more information on Wanda Gattino
and her connection with Branca? Also, it looks like new work from Branca is
rather seldom seen these days. Does anyone know what he's doing at this
time?
---Halvor

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB Group.