Question

Elena Baldi elenabaldi at libero.it
Thu Nov 16 12:10:14 CET 2000

You can use wheat starch  or CMC (carboxy methyl cellulose).
They are both water soluble and are widely used in paper conservation.
Where you get it I don't know as I threw away all my catalogues before I
last moved (I do stupid things now as I need them too). Possibly a good art
shop might have them or could order it for you.
The are both water soluble and can easily be removed if something goes wrong
(e.g. bad storage in high humidity).
Elena