Help with the Moony Bean

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at acoustics.dk
Fri Nov 24 16:41:08 CET 2000

DON:

> Now I would like to know about the MONEY BIN. What does the Bin contain
> besides 3 cubic acres of cash? I don't mean what else is buried in the
> cash, but what about the other parts of the Bin? What other rooms and
> facilities are in there?

Apart from the offices the most important and most often "used" rooms is
the "wailing room". Here Uncle Scrooge can grief and cry and feel sorry
for himself, and, in this process persuade his nephews to join him on
one of his journeys. Don't know if Barks ever used such a room,
otherwise it's probably an Italian invention.

Søren