$crooges money bin!

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Sun Nov 26 15:55:33 CET 2000

Quack!
I was wondering.... If the bin is 12 floors high, do they use the stairs
all the time, or is there an elevator? The entrance to the actual bin must
be on the top floor, by obvious reasons (or at least on one the
"toppest" floors), so the ducks must be quite well-trained...

Why is it that it's only on the front of the bin there are "living
quarters"? Couldn't it go all way around the building, with the money in
the middle. Of course, that would make it impossible for the beagle boys
to drill a hole in the wall (but I don't know if they've ever done that in
Barks' universe). But on the other hand, $crooge might not have use for
that kind of space to offices.
But there are windows of some kind on all sides aren't there (at least at
two at the time, since my comic books are 2-dim), at the top.

We do know that there's a pile of diamond dust in a room on the ground (or
cellar?) floor (GLORP!), though...

--
/Theresa

    \)
    / )	  Theresa Wiegert	 	      f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
   / /	  Gibraltargatan 94 - P4                  tel 031 - 81 13 64
  //"	  412 79 Göteborg   		      	     070 - 483 12 11