KOMIX #147

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Mon Sep 4 07:53:55 CEST 2000

Here's what's in the September issue of Komix:

* Cover by Jim Franzen. I have put a scan in
  http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis/pics/komix147.jpg
* A 2 1/2 page article titled "Journey to the bowels of the Earth",
  subtitled "From Jules Verne to Don Rosa the myth remains fascinating".
* A one-page article titled "A scientific fairy tale", subtitled "Don Rosa
  talks to Komix about the Universal Solvent".
* Don Rosa's "The Universal Solvent".
* A two-page article titled "Esenstein and Disney", subtitled "Sergei
  Eisenstein tells about his meeting with Walt Disney".
* "US Olympic Photo Finish" (D 6018) drawn by Branca.
* A two-page article titled "KOMIX' Olympic album", subtitled "Higher,
  faster, stronger, funnier!"
* Fred Milton's "Perilous Partnership" (H85219).
* A 1 1/2 page article titled "Disney's digital dinosaurs", subtitled
  "this journey to the past is a great promise for the future".
* "The Egg Collector" (D94108), Written by David Gerstein and drawn by Esteban.
* A two-page article titled "Carl Barks' ladies", subtitled "From
  the Calgary girls to Magica de Spell".

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"I don't make threats; but I *do* keep promises!"
-----