Barks items at Ebay (010402)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Apr 2 16:33:47 CEST 2001

This email contains links to rare/original/unpublished Barks items for
sale at Ebay. ("http://www.ebay.com") I do not have any connection with
the sellers or with Ebay itself.

If you've seen items I must have missed or other sites with rare/original/
unpublished Barks items, then I hope you will post it to this list as well.

Descriptions are by the sellers, except where noted ("DvE").

1420167446
Carl Barks Original Painting
"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1420167446"
(5th Go Slowly Sands of Time watercolor. Eating Scrooge. DvE)

1128152052
CARL BARKS ANCIENT PERSIA DRAWING
"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1128152052"
(Original pencil. A cover/painting layout? DvE)

1130051693
Carl Barks THE RARE BARKS w/Donald, Mickey
"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1130051693"
(Unofficial USA publication? Contains rejected Christmas and milkman
ten-pagers. Seller says it's a "Early Seventies ashcan edition". DvE)

1130162891
Carl Barks First Works Lithographs
Information from seller: "set of 2 Carl Barks Lithographs from the
International Museum of Cartoon Art. The lithographs represent Carl
Barks' earliest work from 1935. This set is #18 out of 120; issued
March 27th 1996. Size is 11" x 14"."
"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1130162891"
(Are these inked drawings really by Carl Barks? If so, what's the
history behind them? DvE)

1420707475
Original Disney Carl Barks Dnld Duck Painting
"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1420707475"
(Original "Food Chain" watercolor. DvE)

Best wishes,

--- Daniel