Komix #154

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 00:32:18 CEST 2001

Hi all

Kriton Kyrimis wrote:

> According to this article, they will be printing >
five of the "lost episodes", one every two months, in
> chronological order: "Of Ducks, Dimes and >
Destinies", "The Cowboy Captain of the Cutty Sark", >
the "Pizen Bluff" story whose title I can't remember >
off-hand, "The Dutchman's Secret", and "Hearts of the
> Yukon".

Here's both the publication series and dates:

-Of Ducks and Dimes and Destinies, Komix #154
-The Cowboy Captain of the Cutty Sark, Komix #156,
June 2001
-The Vigilante of Pizen Bluff, Komix #158, August 2001
-The Dutchman's Secret, Komix #160, October 2001
-Hearts of Yukon, Komix #162, December 2001

Finally, next Komix (#155) will publish the "Recalled
Wreck" story.
Best Wishes

=====
Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens, Greece