Barks items (010407)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Apr 7 23:24:51 CEST 2001

This email contains links to rare/original/unpublished Barks items for
sale on internet. I do not have any connection with the sellers or the
sites.

If you've seen items I must have missed or other sites with rare/original/
unpublished Barks items, then I hope you will post it to this list as well.

- Carl Barks 1976 drawing for Jerry Osborne
- Carl Barks visiting card with Scrooge sketch
http://www.jerryosborne.com/comics.htm

Item at Ebay:

Descriptions are by the sellers, except where noted ("DvE").

1131908871
Carl Barks LastTale w/INKED ART FromStory NR
Quoted from the seller: "Here is an excised panel from the story, featuring
a really wonderful large image of Donald. There was supposed to be some
"ice fog" in this panel which Block forgot to put in, and the panel was
redrawn. This is Block's original rendition, with a note in light blue
pencil, "ice fog per Carl". I am also including with this drawing a xerox
of Carl's original notes for this page with "Is there supposed to be some
ice fog here that is blinding Donald?" handwritten by Carl about this
same panel."
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1131908871
("Somewhere in Nowhere", DvE.)

Best wishes,

--- Daniel

"Everything looks all right here! Go see if the propellor is turning!"
(Which story?) :-)

PS. Winner of the previous quiz is Olivier, who guessed the answer
    ("A penny SAVED is a penny EARNED!" in WDC 124) within a few hours!