Copyright issues?

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Apr 11 15:45:27 CEST 2001

I just got my copy of the "Don Rosa Archives" in the mail today, and
rushed to read the introductions.  The introduction to the Captain
Kentucky volume points out that in episode 84 there is a picture of
Uncle Scrooge hanging on a wall in one of the panels.

Does this mean that Disney can claim that the Captain Kentucky series,
all its reprints, as well as the Louisville Times, where the series
first appeared? :) [Or is it :( ?]

In any case, these books are wonderfully produced, and I'm going to have
a lot (and I do mean a lot--each panel is crammed with details!) of fun
reading them!

A question to the "slightly world famous" author: who is Gary, to whom
these volumes are dedicated?

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"History is time's way of preventing everything from happening at once."
-----