470

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Mon Apr 16 15:43:28 CEST 2001

Hi
I returned from a great vacation in Rome yesterday. Before I went there
I only read dcml 470 with Rodney's message about Duckburg in Denmark.
I'm sorry if I have not expressed myself clearly. I hope I didn't say
duckburg was here, I've certainly never been there. Since 1990 or so,
the danish publisher has used the fact that Duckburg is in America.
In Germany on the other hand Duckburg lies in Germany, which causes
some problems from time to time. I eg. heard of a publication of Don's
King Scrooge story which was translated into telling fairy-tale facts
instead of the correct years in the original.
I'll tell more of my trip to Rome in one of my next mails to the dcml.
A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk