Fwd: Re: DCML dig.480

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Apr 17 16:47:44 CEST 2001

>From: Angelo Toti <donald313us at yahoo.com>
>http://www.geocities.com/donald313us/fandom.html

I too looked at your page and found something looking like copies of
Sørens, Francoiss and the Inducks pages. Why are you doing this I ask as
many others here? It would be egoistic to talk much baout duckhunt which
you also copied. As said, We don't know your reasons, maybe you've never
heard of the concept of linking to a page, not copying it to place it on
your own. (How do you have room for it on your webplace anyway?).
It's simply plain robbery, but our pages are made by ourselves and we
didn't take copyright on them, as small or bigger parts are related to
someone elses copyright. I am not sure what we can do about you.
Mailbombing is pretty rude, and I have other things to do, but there's no
web police as far as I know. If there was it would probably take many
other pages in the run.

SØREN

>Subject: What will the future bring

I read your mail, and what I read in it, that we should talk more about
what's happening right now, in the duck-realted world and comics? Maybe my
upcoming report on my pilgimage (!) to Italy well be a try to do so, but I
hope you people here will tell me what you think such a report - IT will
be somehow related to one I made back in '98 or so, after a trip to
Norway/Sweden

>Reading this very nice story, I wonder how much time we spend on
>current events in the Disney comics arena. When will Don Rosa get his
>next story published, and how was that inspired (or not) by late Carl
>Barks.
I do wonder if anyone here can answer that, even though it might not have
been what you meant to say.
Usually you can go to duckhunt an check, but I've no idea when the story
will come out. Maybe Don can tell how long the story has come by now.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist