Barks special tribute books

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:32:29 CEST 2001

Hi!

I´d like to know what kind of books there were published around the globe to
celebrate Barks' 100th anniversary? I know those Swedish, Danish and Italian
books, but was there some others too? Well in Finland of course we had
"Vuosisadan ankat" (Ducks of the century) with Barks' own favorites
(excluding Lost in the Andes, since it was published in a book just a year
aerlier) with comments by Barks himself (!) plus Donald Ault preface.
What was the content of Swedish and Danish books, I think they were similar?
I´d like to collect this info together.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -