My trip to Rome, 2nd part

Botto Armando Armando.Botto at elsag.it
Wed Apr 18 16:46:05 CEST 2001

Anders (about "Zio Paperone" #139):
> In this issue there is a question which I remember as something about the
> family tree, concerning the fatherr of HDL, and also if Don would make a
> story of this and a chapter 11b for the LO$. I didn't quite understand the

> answer and I thoughtlessly didn't bring the issue to the place where I go
> to school and live. But I guess it was something with Don decides himself
> what stories to make. I hope I hereby brought on twom pleeds as to what
stories a
> certain italian reader would like Don to do next.

Reader's questions: "Regarding Scrooge's sisters: couldn't Don add a Chapter
11b to his Lo$ saga? [...] Will it be possible to read Rosa stories about
the other ducks who are shown in his Duck Family Tree? If so, when?"
Editor's answer: "We are certain that Don has plenty of ideas about the
characters in his Family Tree, including Scrooge's sisters, and sooner or
later he's going to surprise us. All we have to do is wait, because it takes
Don very long to produce his stories."

Ciao,
Armando