DCML digest, Vol 1 #486 - 13 msgs

Donald Markstein dmarkstein at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 18:42:13 CEST 2001

Anders Christian Sivebæk:

> >To Donald Markstein: don't worry, I won't use your
> >site because it is all crap.
> As said insults are not appropriate here. Donald has but just as much work
> in his great page as the people you stole from. You shouldn't insult
> people like that. I hope you don't do so to your real relations, or they
> might do something drastic to you.

Thanks, but of course, a knee-jerk response from someone who obviously
hasn't even seen my site isn't really an insult.

To tell the truth, I was HOPING he'd be immature enough to say that. It gave
me an excuse to post URLs to all my Disney pages, and invite the folks here
to decide for themselves. As a result, those pages have been read about
twice as many times as usual during the past 24 hours, and response has been
quite favorable. This will make it just a little bit easier to sell
advertising on the site, and start making a little money from my efforts.

(And if anybody missed the chance, you can find links into the Toonopedia
through the URL below.) (Heh heh. Did it again.)

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary. What's today?
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm