Who around here...

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Thu Apr 19 02:43:08 CEST 2001

...is a fan of the brazilan histories?! This came on me, after reading this
last discussion...!

I know very well two of then, Francois Willot and Rich Belaccera, and I know
few others, like Paulo Melo and Paolo Castagno that are very familiar with
ower comics and stories, but I don't know if they enjoy then a lot, as the
two previous one's!!! And I know a lot of people here that just saw few
brazilian production, so can't say nothign in any way!

Except by Arthur Faria Jr, Francois, Rich, Paulo and Paolo and me there are
more Disney Comics brazilian fans around the mailign list?

I'm just curious about it! :)

Melanie Cerruti :
>I'm new to the list, and after lurking a few months
>there, I must say this is the best and most friendly
>place on the web I have ever seen!

I agree with you! Nice to see new members!

Fernando!
(Tomorrow I will try to find the comics I promissed to some friends around
here, I'm sure to find some of then... ;)