copying

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:31:25 CEST 2001

I agree that crediting your self with someone else's work is not fair but I
see nothing wrong with useing someone else's work on you page as long as you
give them credit for it.
As the Internet is freedom of information.

Kenneth

Anders Christian Sivebæk sez:

>>I am not sure what we can do about you.
>>Mailbombing is pretty rude, and I have other things to do, but
>>there's no web police as far as I know.

If Mr. Totti reads the Yahoo/Geocities Terms of Service, he will find that
what he is doing is not allowed by his server. The people whose work he has
stolen do NOT have to grin and bear it. A complaint to Yahoo/Geocities will
result in the removal of the stolen pages, if not his entire site.

I assure you, if the little thief ever touches any of the Disney pages on MY
Web site, he will find himself very quickly shut down.

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary. What's today?
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm