Don Rosa in Italy

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:56:19 CEST 2001

Thanks to Armando, Sprea (or Sprea, Armando) and Luca
Boschi for replying to my question regarding how many Rosa
stories are unpublished in Italy.

If we except the latest stories, I understand that there
are 4 "old" stories with art by Don Rosa that are
unpublished in Italy - 2 Dutch ones and 2 Danish ones. That
is still a lot, but I am glad to hear from Luca that Zio
Paperone will publish them.

The only story drawn by Rosa that Hachette didn't publish
is the 3-pages Daisy birthday story; we are waiting for the
next celebration of Daisy's birthday to print it.

Sprea:

>Too many to count, but, regarding old Milton Stories,
honestly, I don't
>feel a particular need to read them :-)

I was talking about the duo stories Milton / Jippes which I
think could not be missed, especially by you.

Armando
>Do you refer to the stories produced by Jippes and Milton
as a duo, in the
>late 70es - early 80es? If so, the Inducks lists 13
stories, of which 10
>have been published in "Zio Paperone" so far.

Yep.

 Favio