Who around here...

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Apr 19 22:52:12 CEST 2001

Fernando asked:

> Subject: Who around here...
> ...is a fan of the brazilan []stories?!

Very few Brazilian stories were printed in Holland. And their quality varies
from very bad to very good (like I think is the case with stories from any
other country!).

One of the stories I like most is B 910348, the 40-page "horror" story.

The Brazilian stories that were translated into English and available on the
Web are usually very good. But the "Brazilian world" has become very
different from other countries, so it takes some time to get used to that.

--Harry.