The liar and thief, Mr. Totti

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 20 19:21:29 CEST 2001

Okay, I think we've had enough by now.  I know I have.  Everyone is welcome
to an opinion, and with a certain amount of manners any opinion can be
posted and tolerated, no matter how disagreeable the idea itself may be.

But since this is a mailing list about Disney comics, it shouldn't be used
as a forum for debate about Internet law.  Nor should it be haven for
confessed pirates.  There are plenty of WAREZ newsgroups for that.

Since Mr. Toti-Totti has declared himself a proud and unabashed purloiner of
other folks' hard work, and responds to every recommendation to mature in
his thinking with more barbs and insults...

I hereby dub thee...

TROLL!

And we all know what to do with trolls, eh?  No more munchies.

--
Dan Shane
(danshane at bellsouth.net)