Dutch Hiawatha, Francesco brazilian production

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Apr 21 15:52:40 CEST 2001

Me:
> for the rest of my life...! And I'm just 20 years old, so I aspect to do
> lot's of things...

Sprea:
>I'm always impressed by all you (so) young creators, I don't hink that here
>in Italy we have people THIS young creating Disney comics, even though, of
>course, I can't tell for sure since most names are only.., "names" for me.

To me, many brazilian artists are just name too! :(
But I suppose I'm the exception here, on the age size! :) Probably I'm the
most young Disney "creator" here...

I will send to you, Francesco, a comic with the, probably, FIRST Scarpa
story I read, S 9152 "He Who Steals My Plane, Steals... Uh....".!
I remenber that the style marked me on that time!

Harry:
>There are some very good Hiawatha stories from the 1960s. At least *I*
think
>they are very good - I grew up with them... 8-)

It sounds interistign...probably this stories was never published outside
Holland, right?
And probably, never in Brazil...! :(

Fernando!