bad manners, yes! Hanging offence, no.

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Apr 21 18:31:34 CEST 2001

TEEMU, 21-04-2001:

> But I want to ask from those whose sites where copied/stolen/burglared
> was there any harm done? Is your site worth less personally or otherwise
> after Totti stole them? Or is this whole avalache of posts about you
> feeling insulted?

One of my pages was used on Totti's website. I didn't agree with the way
he did it, but I certainly *don't* feel insulted by him at all.

As someone else already mentioned before, I also think that Angelo Totti
has
been insulted way beyond his faults. Just my opinion.

When seeing offences and humiliations go to and fro, I myself sometimes
feel *scared* to write messages to this DCML list. :-(

Best wishes,

--- Daniel