Chat Lines/need help with some details

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:00:16 CEST 2001

>    2. (jeff yaciuk)
>Hay does anyone no if there any Chat Lines out there

Duckhunt has chat
http://www.duckhunt.de/

>would just like to learn a little more. What kind of books,magazines,comics
>there is out there.

I suggest you should read all of those from web pages about Disney comics.
Start from DCML pages. http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/

>    7. I need help with some details... (Olaf Solstrand)

I´m sure you already got answers to these, but here..

>Two: What was the name of the wife of Carl Barks?

Garé, more precisely Margaret.

>First of all; Gyro's workshop will in my story contain lots of old Gyro
>Gearloose-inventions used in Carl Barks/Don Rosa-stories. But WHICH ONES
>SHOULD I USE? Can you please send me suggestions? (and I would love it if
>you attached scanned drawings of that invention)

This would require some time to look all those stories. And scannig them..

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -