DCML digest, Vol 1 #502 - 13 msgs

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 19:18:48 CEST 2001

As for Barks's wives, I can't recall if Gare was his second or third wife.  I
do know that Barks had children from the earlier marriage - at least a
daughter.

I recall when Gladstone was doing comics here,  I was so disppointed with the
"D" stories, that I was leaping for joy when they would print an occasional
italian story.
  Of course, I have stated my complaints about the D copycat artists before...
  And it's possible that these were the best Italian stories....

Now,  I'd be delighted to read any Disney comics,  irregardless.

Steven Rowe