Soren: Artist Samples, Igayara

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Apr 25 17:28:16 CEST 2001

ARTHUR + FERNANDO (+ HARRY):

Thanks to both of you for having dealt with these strange stories.

> > MK  224c  S 69067  4   DD  Castelos no gelo [xapp:DD,HDL,US]
> > MK  226i  S 69070  3   DD  Só compra quem escorrega [xapp:DD,HDL]
>
> See http://www.projesom.com.br/afaria/scodes/

We don't know exactly what happened to those two stories (S 69067 and S
69070), but it seems that the Disney Studio ordered 11 stories from
Gutenberghus (old name for Egmont), i.e. S 69065 -> S 69075. However,
for unknown reasons they (all eleven of them) were not (apparently)
distributed in the expected way, but were published just shortly after
their creation, that is in early 1969 in Scandinavia, and Gutenberghus
gave them their own D-codes.

In other words, S 69067 is in fact D  1143 and S 69070 is D  1146.
Since no story in Inducks IMO can have two different codes, I suggest
that the D-codes are used with a reference (xref) to the according
S-code.

Harry, what do you think, it quite a peculiar situation...

Søren