Trolls aren't nasty, just need to be handled with care...

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 25 19:30:11 CEST 2001

> Hi Dan,
>
> Thanks for your explanation. I wasn't familiar with the newsgroup meaning
> of "troll". As European I indeed made the connection with the trolls of
> the Norse (and Swedish?) mythology.
>
> My apologies for misinterpreting your intention.

I'm glad I could clear up my use of the word.  It is sometimes hard for
Americans to get used to the international flavor of the DCML, so we don't
make our points as well as we would like, though I really enjoy soaking up
the culture of so many national representatives, yourself included.

--
Dan Shane
(danshane at bellsouth.net)