" HOGAN'S ALLEY " E-MAIL ADDRESS

WL Lilly liljerryandtheyadayadakiddz at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 23:41:51 CEST 2001

  Regarding " HOGAN'S ALLEY , can anybody tell me how
to send E-Mail to them ? I've been to their site
which has one of those " CLICK HERE TO E_-AIL US "
thingies...However  MY COMPUTER WILL NOT WORK ON THOSE
THINGS !!!!!!! When you try to click on that type of a
thing , it simply will not work . I know - I've tried
it before . However  I can , easily enough  send
E-mail " the old-fashioned way " from my E-mail
address . See ?