King Louie and Mowgli

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Mon Aug 6 12:31:23 CEST 2001

Dear fellows,

We (at I.N.D.U.C.K.S., that is) have been trying for a while to
identify a one-pager, appearing in an Italian issue (Almanacco
Topolino 147, 3/69).

It seems rather likely that it was originally published in the
States, in the "one-shot" Gold Key issue "King Louie and Mowgli",
from 5/68.

Although we couldn't find it in the two copies of the comic we've
checked, there remains a doubt about the possibility of it having
been replaced by an ad in both...

Could anybody check their copies, those who have them, of course ?

Here's a brief description:

King Louie is comfortably asleep on a tree branch, Mowgli wants to
do the same but can't fit in the branches... he finds a nest, from
which he unloads the eggs into Louie's lap, then curls up into it...

Cheers

Eta Beta