Questions

jyri lehtinen jyri_85 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 14:51:52 CEST 2001

Hi, while reading the chapter XII of L&T I started
wondering what does srooge say (or does he?) in the
english version when donald and the boys meet Srooge
the first time in the dranatic half page panel?
In the finnish version Srooge says few lines which are
suppose to explain why Donald has been treated as
Srooges brothers child. Then on the next page HD&L
tell that they really are donalds sisters kids.
Then there's the panel where Donald mocks the Eisner
award. I suppose there was somethin there before it
was won, what kind panel there was?

Then reading the lost charts of Columbus I started
wondering what does the lawyer guy say in the english
version(if fhere has been one) thwhen he throws away
the cross and says smething about not carrying your
cross if it isn't necessery. Very funny phrase in
finnish.

Thanks for your answers!

                                  Jyri
Back to lurking mode.