Extras

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Sun Aug 12 21:42:01 CEST 2001

Anders:
>Finns, tell us about the finnish extra, if there is one? Is it as the
>scandinavian one?

No. Our Extra, Kuukauden Sarjisekstra (Monthly Comics Extra), is the
publication mentioned by Petri sometime ago in Relations-discussion. It is
almost 100% Dutch in both comics and covers (often the covers are cut from
the comics and not actual cover-covers).

>(Scandinavia, from what I heard, is by finns considered to be Norway,
>Sweden, and maybe Denmark, if we have a good day ;-)

Yes, it is handy to have a general name for you Swedish-like language
speakers.
:-)

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja