Daisy's family

John Crocker John.Crocker at student.oc.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:31:21 CEST 2001

Olaf stated:

<<-1- It has always been an unofficial fact that Daisy's SISTER is the
MOTHER
<<of April, May and June. I disagree with that. I feel that the only
logical
<<explanation for their last name is that Daisy's BROTHER is the FATHER
of
<<April, May and June. We also know that Daisy DO have a sister (from
Barks),
<<therefor the parents of Daisy must have given birth to at least four
<<children (Daisy, Daisy's sister, the father of AMJ and the father of
HDL).

My recollection of the relationship of Huey, Dewey, and Louie in the
family is that they are Donald's sister's sons.  Thus, they are Donald's
nephews and not in Daisy's family.

Furthermore, I think, though it seems reasonabe to follow last names in
this research, it quickly becomes obvious that the last name Duck is
probably very common.  I expect that it is even more common than the
last name Smith in America.  (I'm not sure what names are most common in
Europe).  Anyway, I state this b/c I don't believe that Daisy and Donald
(both having the last name Duck) are closely related.

Feel free to "shoot me down" if my information is blatantly incorrect.

-john from Oklahoma.