DCML digest, Vol 1 #625 - 3 msgs (fwd)

Mike Pohjola mikep at iki.fi
Fri Aug 17 15:33:03 CEST 2001

DON:
> The contents of the book will be:

Is there something wrong with my memory, or have they still not printed
"The Treasure of the Ten Avatar" in Finland? It's one of my favorite Duck
adventure stories.

> Aside from the "Crown of the Crusader Kings" story (which is a new one
> written to have a "Finnish connection", though a pretty lame one compared
> to "Quest for Kalevala"), the other stories were chosen because it's been a
> while since they appeared in Finland, or they were in an obscure edition
> (other than the weekly) or have never appeared in Finland at all.

Is this story finished? Can you tell us something more about it? What're
you working on now/after that?

--
Mike Pohjola
mikep at iki.fi            +358-50-5238399            http://www.iki.fi/mikep