A leatherbound 100-volume limited edition Rosa book???

Pekka Timonen pati at iki.fi
Tue Aug 21 18:30:27 CEST 2001

> Ouch. It'll probably be close to impossible to be in Helsinki at that
time.
> And even if I was, the price is always a problem. Does anyone know how
> expencive they will be? Hmm... leatherbound + small number of books +
> numbering (numbering always makes them expencive, I hate the Numbers)...
> 1000 marks? 1000 euro?

My advice is to call or email Good Fellows comics store (+358 9 6949864,
info at goodfellows.fi) and reserve a copy, if possible. The B&W version costed
two years ago about 800 FIM, and the colored version about twice as much. I
guess this year they will cost the same or more, I haven't asked yet. I hope
to get the same number my wife and I have had so far :)
--
Pekka Timonen (pati at iki.fi)