Clarabelle's family tree, scans needed, clarabelle's uncles, horace's sister dorothy

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 17:52:18 CEST 2001

Please, could somebody send me scans again of Clarabelle's dead uncles (the brothers Cow) from the messages from the beginning of the month titled Death in Disney Comics
???
they are the only characters missing in my tree
Does somebody know about Horace's sister Dorothy Horsecollar?
If you have any information or scans of her, please send me!!!
Rich just told me that this character existed, but I don't know more about that...
Gilles MAURICE
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/