Can the DUCK be seen in the scan of the Panama story ?

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at uab.ericsson.se
Mon Aug 27 13:51:20 CEST 2001

As beeing a Swede I don't have the pleasure of reading this excellent
story in our weekly, but thank god (or rather the very generous person
that put it on line) I can read it in its scanned version.
However I've been looking at the splash panel of the "Culebra cut "but I
can't see the DUCK anywhere. I'm wondering if it is due to the scan that
I can't find it.
So anyone that are lucky enough to have the original, can someone point
out the DUCK or at least give me a hint where to find it, please ?
Can it be seen in the scan ?

Ola in a rainy Stockholm +20 though and humid