647: OLA: Panama, Don: Crown

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed Aug 29 16:49:13 CEST 2001

Hi

OLA:
The dedication is actually visible in the online version of the story.
It's in the lower part, next to what Donald says, on a greenback. D U C
and K are in the 4 corners of the note.
Moreover duckburg should in the future show a bigger scan of the actual
dedication.

You are right, the story is not yet out in the scandinavian weeklies but
I'm still hoping, though not wanting to hold my breath while waiting.
As told, it will come out in Germany next year. It wouldn't surprise me if
Finland, Holland, Italy and Greece eventually publishes it too.
The original reason Don made the story for France is that Egmont doesn't
want anymore Lo$-chapters. (Baflles...)

DON:
About the prequel for a story you will do in a year or so -
Great stuff! I had beern wondering about where those sisters were, myself.

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist