Disney's 100th etc.

Georgios Balanikas M.D. gbalanik at kat.forthnet.gr
Sun Dec 16 19:47:03 CET 2001

Today "VIMAgazino",the Sunday magazine insert of the Greek newspaper "Vima",
includes an article dedicated to the100th Anniversary of the Walt Disney's
birthday ,written by Ilias Kanellis.
In this article except the life story and work of WD ,there are also some
references to the art by the great creators Carl Barks,Floyd
Gottfredson,Scarpa,Cavazzano and to the magazines as Zio Paperone, Komix &
Mickey Mouse(Gladstone).
   Another interesting magazine I bought a few days ago was the French GEO,
which was dedicated to the comic hero"Corto Maltese" and the places where he
travelled and acted. A few months ago another issue of GEO was dedicated to
"Tin Tin", his travels and places where his adventures took place.
     I think, it would be a very interesting issue dedicated to the travels
and adventures of the ducks around the world, a tribute to Carl Bark's art
or even to Don Rosa's art.

GEORGIOS