Duckburgian hills and mistakes about DonRosa

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Mon Feb 26 14:01:25 CET 2001

Hi again!

I'm working on a Duckburg map, and I'd want to ask you :
In the Barks' WDCS 187, how are called the two hills, in english?

About my tree:
This morning, I cleaned up my mailbox.
I checked the e-mail adresses of the two messages signed DonRosa I spoke about in my last message, and guess what?
bruno.maurice at infonie.fr, (instead donrosa at iglou.com)!!
So it was a joke from my cousin, son of an english teacher, because I spoke night and days about Dumbella, Ducktales, Cartoons, Mickey Mouse and  DonRosa..., which annoyed him :-(
But finally, I keep the idea, about Della :-)