Help needed. What day was October 19, 1960?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Jul 28 16:51:09 CEST 2001

I would like to have advice on how to find the days of old dates,
like October 19, 1960. Was that a Monday, Tuesday, etc.?

Is there a site which gives the possibility to find the day of an
old date? At this moment, I need this information the most on dates
from 1960-1964.

I'm working on a timeline and some information with a date included
refers to, for example, "last Sunday". Without an indication of what
the date was of that Sunday.

I'll try to illustrate what I mean:

  1960, October 19 - "Last Sunday the weather was good."

If I know the day of October 19, I can find out the date of that Sunday.
(If October 19 was on Monday, then that Sunday was October 18. Etc.)

- Daniel