Teeth, Titanic

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 6 12:14:21 CEST 2001

Hi everyone!

Anders:
>>A German dentist and donaldist has a theory about this.
>>That the teeth come to surfave when they're needed to express anger or to eat with.
    I like this theory very much.

>>in the last page of the Eldorado-story
    Right. I think it didn't work well, with the teeth showing up front. Not a nice picture.

Olaf:
>>Scrooge was on the Titanic, or is that a Don Rosa-made fact?
    That's a Don Rosa fact.

Speaking of  real ducks & comic ducks, does anyone have a scan of  the wonderful
cover Don Rosa made for the Comics Journal, with the Ducks turned ducks?
I only have a tiny picture of  it, p 35 of "Don Rosa e il Rinascimento Diensyano"
(Alberto Becattini, Leonardo Gori, Francesco Stajano)?
Thank you very much.

Olivier