New story by Don Rosa & Barks-Rosa

David B. Fenske dbfenske at attcanada.ca
Thu Jun 7 19:38:16 CEST 2001

At 07:02 PM 06/07/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Søren:
>
> > You got something to look forward to, Harry! :-)
>
>Yes, but it may take months, or years. The Dutch just reached the story
>"Attaaaack", which will be published next month.
>
>--Harry.

Yes, but just think of us poor Americans/Canadians.  Even if an agreement
is reached
for a new English language comic and it began publishing this year, we must
have
years and years of older Rosa stories to go through before we catch up.... hmmm
maybe they'll do a few all-Rosa specials to get us there...

On another note, what is this Barks-Rosa forum, and how does one subscribe
or whatever?

Dave Fenske
(official lurker 99% of the time)