sarcasm, paintings and Dons' stories (looks like a name for a comic book)

Wouter Wouter at agroweb.nl
Sun Jun 10 23:40:29 CEST 2001

Hello all.

First of all, I've reacted quite ethousiastic about Mike's sarcasm yesterday, but I like to add that you also should be a bit carefull. I love a good and sharp sarcastic e-mail, but this was about racism and could be interpeted wrong,  although I know it's mend to give expression of someone's hate for sensor and goes to show that that's racism and wrong. Maybe telling that it's sarcasm at the end will spoil the sarcasm a bit, but all these e-mail-reactions do even more. In following, you could just in a funny way put: "PS. It was sarcasm."

I love Barks' stories most and like to think of the painting as a nice decoration to the stories, most of them being inspired by stories and all...

I love Don's longer historical (Barkshisory and real history, for the ones who don't believe Barks histoy ISN'T real history) stories the most, especially with lots of Barks references. But some gag stories I find very amusing, like "An eye for detail". I liked "The new lord of El Dorado" the best, and I don't really know why.

Greetings, Wouter.