It happens again

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:47:51 CEST 2001

This mailing list is a full time job I don't check it for a day or two and I
get swamped by messages on the DCML.
And again it is an argument over nothing.
Why cannot everybody remember Barks in there own way so just state you
opinion and move on?
Instead you argue about whom is correct well guess what no one is.
It is a matter of your point of view.

And Don Rosa you claim you are attacked when all I can see is you doing the
attacking when other are just trying to tell you and others there point of
view.
If some one told you that you had emotional problems how would you respond?

OK I think I have got my point of view across just remember that is all it
is.
It is not personal.

Kenneth