558: Rant rave reaction and new Rosa story, art and other things

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Wed Jun 13 12:42:17 CEST 2001

AC:

> Just a teaser: Did you not notice the trophy room? The
> barks-references are nice and not at all heavy or something [...]

Agreed. And you don't have to know every single of them to enjoy the
story.

> Reindeers? It's not reindeers, it's those with the big antlers, red
> deers (the male is a stag). Sorry that I laughed.
> [...]
> remember: reindeers are in front of santa's sled, stags are at the
> forest lake (big clichees here)

Are you telling me that reindeer-without-the-s do *not* live in forests?
But then where does Santa collect them? I looked it up and in fact
there are "reindeer flies" as well. Imagine little flies attacking
Santa's pets, nah... ;-)

Søren
(...ka' du hilse på en kronhjort og vinke til en stær...tralulalej)