Birds, not Ducks

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 15 15:22:27 CEST 2001

THERESA WIEGERT WROTE:

> I had to bring my sick
> parakeet to a vet,

> anxiuosly waiting for a little birdie to get well...

AND I REPLY OFF TOPIC, JUST TO PROVE I'M NOT REALLY A BAD GUY:

Your quick little anecdote instantly exploded into mental images.  I could
see a peace-loving young woman trying to make her way through a frenzied mob
with a small birdcage, straining to make it to the door of someone who could
revive the tiny critter who does nothing but sing and bring joy into its
surroundings.

While the world around us continues to rush toward a chasm of madness, there
are still a few folks who appreciate beauty and peace.  Theresa, you just
made my list of favorite humans, and I've never met you.

Tweet,

Dan Shane
(danshane at bellsouth.net)