Sci-fi

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 19:48:04 CEST 2001

In a message dated 6/18/2001 1:27:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:

> Well, there's at least two of us. The question has popped up before,
> so I guess there are even more. Last time we discussed it, someone
> mentioned that it takes the same amount of suspension of disbelief to
> read stories about spaceships travelling through the galaxy as it takes
> to read stories about talking ducks and mic

Actually it takes more!  Talking ducks are much more beliveable!

   (so howcome nobody has mentioned the 2 sf writers who wrote Disney stuff
in the 50s: William Nolan and Charles Beaumont?)

Steven (no sf since 1972, but I do read fantasy and horror) Rowe